Re: Punctuation on Adobe SF424 Bolden, Jackie K 05 Feb 2009 16:56 EST

According to the Adobe Reader Error Messages document:

8.
VIRUSDETECT - Check Attachment Name
If you are receiving an error message for an Adobe Reader package that
states VIRUSDETECT, please check the following:
In some cases if these guidelines are not followed, your application may
be rejected.
*
Use a virus protect program to run a virus scan on your entire
application package. This will ensure that your package is completely
free of viruses before resubmission.
*
Check the length of your file attachment names. File attachment names
longer than approximately 50 characters can cause problems processing
packages.
*
Avoid using any special characters (example: -,&,*,%,/,#) or spacing in
the file names. If you need spaces in the name of your files, use the
underscore (example: my_attached_file.pdf) in naming the attachments.

Jackie Bolden
Grant and Contract Coordinator Lead
Office of Grant and Research Development
Washington State University
xxxxxx@wsu.edu
Hours: Tu-Fri, 7:00-5:30
509-335-9670  phone