Re: Is anyone able to submit an NIH application through Grants.gov tod Kris A. Monahan 05 Feb 2009 13:06 EST

We were able to submit but it took over an hour . Helpdesk says it is due
to "severe system slowness".  Forcing it through the browser did not work
for us, but eventually we got it through via the package.  Be sure to call
the helpdesk and start a ticket-in the event you don't get through. Good
luck.

Research Administration Discussion List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org> writes:
>I submitted an application yesterday and the warnings message came in
>overnight.�  I’ve tried 10 times today unsuccessfully to submit the
>changed/corrected application.�  Each time it starts processing then
>times out on me after about 2 minutes after I get the message
>“Processing please don’t close this window until your get a
>confirmation”.
>
>�
>
>Has anyone else experienced this problem today?�  Is anyone able to
>submit?
>
>�

Kris A. Monahan
Director of Pre-Award Services
Wellesley Centers for Women
www.wcwonline.org
e-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu  Phone: 781 283-2508
Wellesley College 106 Central Street Wellesley, MA 02481-8203