Re: AHA Website Kim A Pachetti 03 Feb 2009 14:22 EST

I had just the opposite experience with them...they were unresponsive
to the pi but were quick to respond to me when e-mailed.  i think it
helped that i dealt with individuals (not sure what your specific
concerns/probs are, so the names may differ for your needs):

Mary Maynard <xxxxxx@heart.org>
Tessa Jones <xxxxxx@heart.org>

Quoting Kimberly Lowney <xxxxxx@RESEARCH.UMASS.EDU>:

> I have contacted AHA multiple times over the past few weeks and
> received no response. I had one PI who received a response, but
> perhaps a proposal has to be in  your name to warrant response?
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amy Deborde" <xxxxxx@MARSHALL.EDU>

Kim A. Pachetti, Ed.M., C.R.A.
Associate Director
Research Administration