Re: Adobe forms on Mac Tracy Springberry 30 Jan 2009 14:03 EST

Exactly!  I have to save after I type in one field.  You can imagine how
many times I have to save to complete one submission!!

Lisa Churchill wrote:

> I've seen lots of traffic about problems *submitting* apps, but what
> about filling them out?  At my institution, every single PI (all but one
> use Macs, and the PC user complained, too) has reported software (Reader
> and/or Professional) crashing to the extent that one AA said she has to
> save the file after each entry.   I brought this up at the Stakeholder
> webcast, and they were "shocked, shocked!  Never heard of that."  Is
> there something in the ether here out West, or are others experiencing
> this too?
>
> Is there anyone we can alert/talk to?  Special buzz words?  Secret
> handshake?  The help desk... doesn't (help, that is).
>
> cheers,
> -L-
>
> <> : <> : <> : <> : <> : <> : <> : <> : <> : <> : <> : <> : <> : <>
>
> Lisa Churchill       The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
>
> Grants Coordinator               xxxxxx@salk.edu
>
> 858/453-4100, Ext. 1309                  fax 858/535-9663

Let me know if you wish to write a grant proposal.

Tracy Springberry
Associate for Grant Development and Communication
Eastern Washington University
SHW 210, 526 5th Street, Cheney, WA  99004
xxxxxx@ewu.edu
(509)359-4846
http://www.ewu.edu/grants