Re: Classifying federal monies Zoya Hamilton 26 Jan 2009 15:52 EST

I worked at a state university before, and we classified federal flow
through as federal, no matter what the pass through entity was. This is
in fact the first time I see a different approach.

Zoya--

Zoya Hamilton, CRA
Sr. Associate Director, Research Administration
Office of the Vice Provost
Tufts University
Tel (617) 636-6709
Fax (617) 636-2917