Re: AHA Submission Problem Zoya Hamilton 20 Jan 2009 10:13 EST

JoAnn,

Even though I cannot offer an advice with this particular issue, I can
say that AHA's new system is full of bugs. We had to contact them five
times in the last two week with different issues in different
applications, and they have to go in the system from their end and fix
each individual problem every time.

Good luck!

Zoya

--
Zoya Hamilton, CRA
Sr. Associate Director, Research Administration