Re: Fringe Benefits on Overtime???? Ashley Vizurraga 11 Dec 2008 20:01 EST

Mary,
Thank you so much for responding.

Do you pool your gross salary to come up with an annual standardized
fringe rate based on individual groups (i.e separate rates for
faculty, full time researchers, students, part time employees, etc) or
do you use actual costs (ie. individuals with gross pay of 80K pay
31.5%, and individuals at 82K pay 33.5%--basically it varies based on
gross salary)?

Thank you.