Re: Problems with HRSA eHandbooks Taylor, Amy 21 Nov 2008 12:38 EST

We have had a good response from the call center in regards to any login
or account issues we have had recently.  We have found that if your
PI/PD is not correctly registered with the system, then email
notifications to them requesting permissions on their grants will be
returned as undeliverable. You then have to follow-up with the PI/PD in
person to get them to complete the registration process.

Amy L. Taylor
Corporate Director, Grants & Awards
Mountain States Health Alliance
403 Princeton Rd, Suite 5
Johnson City, TN 37601
Telephone: 423.854.5944
Fax: 423.854.5958

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Ashley Turbeville
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2008 12:30 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Problems with HRSA eHandbooks

I wanted to know if any other institution has had to put the emails
received from HRSA eHandbooks
(i.e. xxxxxx@HRSA.gov) on a white list so your institution can
receive these emails?  Our institution has had a problem receiving
emails generated from the HRSA eHandbooks portal.

Ashley W. Turbeville, Director
Office of Health Systems Grants Administration and Development
University of South Alabama
CSAB 118
Mobile, AL  36688
Telephone:  251/460-6307
FAX: 251/461-1595
email: xxxxxx@usouthal.edu

=== MSHA Communications Disclaimer ===
This message is from Mountain States Health Alliance. The contents contained herein may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, printing or action taken on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.