Re: Holiday Cards Mitchell Maltenfort 20 Nov 2008 14:45 EST

Seems to me that if the budget makes any allowances for mass mailings
to particpants, sending a holiday card is not explicitly excluded --
though it would help if the card had some relevant message, for
example "looking forward to following up with you in the new year."