Re: precautionary note Zoya Hamilton 07 Nov 2008 16:11 EST

As one of the people affected by this, I also thought it was reassuring
to see the message from Pam on the listserv. Also for whatever my
opinion may be worth, I love SRA.

--
Zoya Hamilton, CRA
Sr. Associate Director, Research Administration