Re: precautionary note Dianne Bozler 06 Nov 2008 15:07 EST

The credit card that I used to register as a vendor at SRA had
unauthorized transactions the day after I faxed my credit card
information to the SRA office.  I received a call at home from my credit
card company concerned that there were several purchases of gasoline
from the same gas station in Hartford, Conn.  My company is in
California and I had not lost my credit card.  I had to cancel the card
and be issued a new one.

Dianne A. Bozler  |  President
ERA Software Systems, Inc.  |  235 East Broadway Suite 225  |  Long
Beach, CA 90802
Phone: (562) 983-7510| Fax: (562) 983 - 7516  | Email:
xxxxxx@erasoftwaresystems.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Taggart, Kathleen
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:40 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] precautionary note

My credit card had huge unauthorized transactions a day after I arrived
and was cancelled by my carrier.  I was fortunate to have a colleague
attending the same meeting pick up other expenses during my stay since I
only carry one credit card when traveling.  This new corporate credit
card was used for the first time during this trip.

Kathleen Diaz Taggart
Associate Vice President for Research and Compliance