Re: G.g traffic jam Stan Bolotin 05 Nov 2008 17:34 EST

Yes, we had that exact experience (but only on one of several
submissions).  I couldn't come up with a way to tell whether the package
got through or not, so I just submitted it again, this time without  a
problem.  I still haven't received any of the grants.gov emails, so
don't know whether there's now a duplicate submission or not.  I figure
that when the emails come, I'll be able to tell and can withdraw one of
the proposals if necessary.