Re: subawards Laurie Blumberg-Romero 28 Oct 2008 20:31 EST

This is a pre-award function at our Institution.

Laurie

Laurie Blumberg-Romero
Research Administrator
Center for Care Innovation and Research
Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota
2525 Chicago Ave South, 17-750
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612) 813-7628 phone
(612) 813-7883 fax
>>> "Donnelly, Michael" <xxxxxx@FCCC.EDU> 10/28/08 5:27 PM >>>
This is a post-award function at our institution since the actual
subaward or modification is issued after we receive the actual NGA.

________________________________

From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of schauerap
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:59 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] subawards

Our pre-award office is responsible for issuing, negotiating and signing
subaward agreements.

On Oct 28, 2008, at 3:41 PM, Mary Laura Farnham wrote:

 For those of you who have separate pre and post award offices,
which office
 is responsible for issuing the subaward agreement, i.e.,
preparing,
 copying, mailing, etc.-- this does not include responsibility
for
 administering the subaward once it has been fully executed,
which I assume
 is typically a post award responsibility.
 Thanks for your input,
 Mary Laura

 Mary Laura Farnham, Director
 Office of Sponsored Programs and Research
 University of Nebraska at Omaha
 EAB 203
 6001 Dodge Street
 Omaha, Nebraska  68182-0210
 (402) 554-2286 telephone
 (402) 554-3698 fax
 xxxxxx@mail.unomaha.edu

available
 via our web site at http://www.hrinet.org (click on "Listserv
Lists")

Anne P. Schauer, M.A., CRA
Assistant Director for Research
Miami University
Office for the Advancement of Research and Scholarship
Roudebush Hall, Room 102
Oxford, OH 45056-4125
Phone:  (513) 529-3735
FAX:  (513) 529-3762
email:  xxxxxx@muohio.edu

The mission of the Office for the Advancement of Research & Scholarship
(OARS) is to encourage, facilitate, and support the Miami University
community in its effort to obtain external funding for all forms of
research, education, scholarly, creative, service, and outreach
activities.

Confidentiality Statement:
This email/fax, including attachments, may include confidential
and/or proprietary information and may be used only by the
person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of
this email/fax is not the intended recipient or his or her
agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email/fax is prohibited. If you
have received this email/fax in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this message and deleting this email or
destroying this facsimile immediately.