Re: Grants.gov and Adobe Hogan, Catherine 06 Oct 2008 14:19 EST

This is what I've been told and seems to work - when submitting, you'll
want to open your browser first, and then drag and drop the application
file into it.  For some reason, this seems to alleviate problems we've
had.

Catherine Hogan

Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
University of Montana, University Hall 205
32 Campus Drive
xxxxxx@mso.umt.edu
Phone: 406-243-2169
Fax: 406-243-5739

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Linda Brown
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 1:03 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Grants.gov and Adobe

Hi All, I have the correct version of Adobe Reader (8.1.2) to download
applications from Grants.gov.  My problem is that I also have Adobe
Acrobat 7.0 Professional on my computer.  When I try to open a package
from grants.gov it automatically finds the Adobe Acrobat 7.0 instead of
Adobe Reader 8.1.2.  How can I get my grants.gov package to open in
Reader 8.1.2 instead of Acrobat 7.0?  Thanks, LB

--
Linda Brown, Associate Director
Maryland Institute for Policy Analysis and Research