Re: Contract Review Checklist? Phillip Grosshans 15 Sep 2008 09:02 EST

I'll be happy to share all of the examples that I receive. Once I have
them, I'll find a place to post them as a .zip file and will send out the
location later.

So, no need to write to the the list or me for copies. I'll get them to
everyone later in the week.

Best,
Phillip

--On Monday, September 15, 2008 9:35 AM -0400 "Nary, Roberta"

***********************
Phillip Grosshans
Assistant Director
Office of Research Support