Re: Anyone providing Dashboard Reporting to PIs or Departmental Heads? Karen Scheboth 28 Aug 2008 11:00 EST

Mike,

We are in the process right now of setting a up a dashboard. We are set up to receive NCI funding for clinical trials and then disburse it in over 800 subcontracts per year.  Due to our setup, some of the items that we have on our dashboard probably wouldn't be the same, but here is what we are looking at:

1.      Execution of Master Contracts

2.      Execution of Subcontract Riders

3.      Amount of Subcontract Funding expensed via invoices

4.      Monitoring of Assurance Numbers

5.      Purchase Order requisitions -  # submitted to finance
 # PO Numbers returned

6.       A-133 monitoring - # of institutions submitted for the year

7.      Policies revised & approved

8.      Procedures revised & approved

9.      NOA’s received & analyzed

Karen Scheboth, MS, CRA