Re: Indirect Cost Question Steve Kahn 18 Aug 2008 13:32 EST

Effective August 1, 2008, Mr. Steven Kahn has retired from Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health. Please forward all business correspondence to Kathleen Dodd, the new Department Administrator for Epidemiology.

Kathleen can be contacted at:
xxxxxx@columbia.edu
Tel: 212-305-0695

Steve will continue to receive personal emails at this email address.

---------------- Original follows ----------------

From xxxxxx@hrinet.org Mon Aug 18 14:32:00 2008
Date:         Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:27:44 -0700
Sender: Research Administration List <xxxxxx@hrinet.org>
From: Kathlyn Huson <xxxxxx@SYSTEMSBIOLOGY.ORG>
Subject: [RESADM-L] Indirect Cost Question
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org

------_=_NextPart_001_01C90160.1C00A3CB

Hi - We have a provisional indirect rate negotiated with and approved by
HHS.  At this moment, we are anticipating that our final indirect rate
will be slightly less than the approved provisional rate; hence, we will
need to return some of the recovered indirect funds to the funding
agencies.  I am not finding any instructions anywhere for the process by
which to do this.  Has anyone on this list been through this process?
If yes, would you be willing to share some pointers with me?  You can
email me directly at the email below.  Thanks very much!  kh

=20

Kathy Huson, CRA

Director, Sponsored Projects=20

Institute for Systems Biology

1441 North 34th Street

Seattle, WA  98103

(206) 732-1228

(206) 299-6579 FAX

xxxxxx@systemsbiology.org

=20

protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.

=20

=20