Re: ITAR training recommendations? Elise Mills 13 Aug 2008 17:33 EST

Although we are out in a department (dedicated to research activities) -
sponsored programs personnel oriented training would be most useful.
thanks, Elise

--
Elise Mills, Research Team Lead
Engineering Research Support Organization

Phone:  510-643-6682
Fax:  510-642-2739