Re: Internal deadlines and processing times Charlie Hathaway 05 Aug 2008 15:40 EST

Thanks everyone for responding.  The almost consensus is that guaranteed
turnaround times are not a good idea.

As for the rationale behind and the (lack of) enforcement of internal
deadlines...maybe we just need to hear every few months or so that
behavior never meets expectations...anywhere!

I am curious about Peter's preaward officers processing applications in
the order received.  Could this be model of justice I have thirst for?
The image of a line full of ardent, foot-tapping, clock watching PIs
holding manila folders fills me with hope.

Charlie