Re: per diem Zoya Hamilton 28 Jul 2008 13:35 EST

Laura,

You have to fall back on your university's policy. Some organizations
allow both per diem and reimbursements, others only allow reimbursement
of receipts. Either way, hotel typically requires a receipt.

--
Zoya Hamilton, CRA
Sr. Associate Director, Research Administration