Re: Fly America Act Jennifer Donais 25 Jul 2008 10:48 EST

NSF's guidance on this specifically says that cheaper prices are not a
justification for not flying an american flag carrier or a foreign
carrier with a code sharing arrangement with a US carrier.  We just went
throught this here, so it's fresh in my mind!

Kong, Mary wrote:

>If you accept U.S. taxpayer dollars, you go by the rules that indicate
>"Fly American".

Jennifer Donais, CRA
Associate Director
Office of Grant & Contract Administration
Research Administration Building
70 Butterfield Terrace
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003
(413) 545-5888	FAX (413) 577-1595
http:://www.umass.edu/research/ogca

Notice: This email (including attachments)is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.