Re: Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Funds--Sponsored Project or Student Finanical Aid? Jennifer Donais 25 Jul 2008 10:00 EST

Ditto

--
Jennifer Donais, CRA
Associate Director

Notice: This email (including attachments)is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, and then delete it. Thank you.