Re: Letters of Support/Signatures Charlie Hathaway 24 Jul 2008 09:16 EST

I think this is a comfort level and case-by-case decision.  I have advised
faculty to consider the perceptions of reviewers, i.e. what is important
here....the substance of the "support" statement?  or the letterhead and
original signature?
Is there a credibility issue?  If so, then you might need the signatures.
I have seen people include emails as support letters.

Charlie