Re: grants.gov auto email notification emails McCabe, Jeanne 21 Jul 2008 08:59 EST

My PI's get the final e-mail from NIH saying if it is through their
system, or if it has warnings or errors.

I would prefer the PI's not get any of the messages!  In most cases the
errors are admin problems that I fix and the warnings are "ignorable".

Jeanne McCabe

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Bob Beattie
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 8:51 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] grants.gov auto email notification emails

 Only the AOR, who submitted the application gets the messages.
This may or may not be the "official named on the SF424."

Do folks think the PI's should get all of these messages?

Bob
------------------------------
Robert Beattie
University of Michigan
xxxxxx@umich.edu   (734) 936-1283

On Jul 21, 2008, at 9:13 AM, Burchell valldejuli wrote:

All:

When a proposal is submitted via grants.gov do PI's also receive the
auto
generated  receipt/validation/error emails from xxxxxx@grants.gov?
OR  do these emails only go to the official named on the SF424?

Thanks in advance. ~BURCH