Re: On campus or off campus Thea Arocho 07 Jul 2008 09:19 EST

To link to Ohio University's position on the "On-Campus, Off Campus"
topic... please see:

http://research.ohiou.edu/orsp/index.php?section=56&page=335

Best,
Thea Arocho, CRA
Senior Grants and Contracts Manager
Ohio University
Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
105 RTEC
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-2856 (Tel)
(740) 593-0379 (Fax)

--On Monday, July 07, 2008 9:56 AM -0400 "Kris A. Monahan"
<xxxxxx@WELLESLEY.EDU> wrote:

> According to my campuses policies more than 50% of the work must be done
> off campus AND rent must be charged to the project for the project to be
> considered off-campus. Both of these projects are on-campus given the
> extensive use of resources and facilities.  The only time i would use an
> off-campus rate if the actual research is being conducted in another
> organization's lab for more than 50% of the time.
>

> Kris A. Monahan
> Director of Pre-Award Services
> Wellesley Centers for Women
> www.wcwonline.org
> e-mail: xxxxxx@wellesley.edu  Phone: 781 283-2508
> Wellesley College 106 Central Street Wellesley, MA 02481-8203

Thea R. Arocho, CRA