Re: request from sponsor for home addresses Bob Beattie 02 Jul 2008 16:01 EST

Next they will want to know the salaries of the executive officers
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h110-3928

I do not think most universities would qualify but if this were
applied to UM, and they wanted

"the names and total compensation of the five most highly compensated
officers of the entity "
They would get the Football Coach, Men's Basketball Coach, Chair of
the Plastic Surgery Dept, VP for Health, and maybe the President.

Bob
University of Michigan
xxxxxx@umich.edu   (734) 936-1283

On Jul 2, 2008, at 4:12 PM, Mike McCallister wrote:

It's a ridiculous request and hasn't been worth the discussion.  Next
they'll want shoe size or some other ridiculous thing.

Spanky