Re: "pre-printed" questionnaires or surveys Charlie Hathaway 13 Jun 2008 15:25 EST

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-06-180.html
"No publications or other printed material, with the exception of
pre-printed questionnaires or surveys, may be included in the Appendix."

I think they mean no PUBLISHED items except for...

Your PI may include his own instrument.

CH