Re: Question on NASA grants Barbara H Gray 11 Jun 2008 16:39 EST

Chris,
If this person has formally accepted the position at your institution,
I would run it through your office.  By the time it's awarded, he will
be on your campus and you will have saved yourself and NASA a lot of
extra work to change all the institutional information.  Can't recall
that I've done this before specifically with NASA, but I have done this
routinely in the past.

xxxxxx@email.stvincent.edu wrote:

>I have a question for anyone who has experience with NASA grants.  We
have
>a new faculty member (his appointment will start in the fall) who is
interested
>in applying for a NASA grant.  He is currently working as a researcher
at
>another institution.  We are trying to determine if he should apply for
the
>grant from his current institution, or from our institution.  Does
anyone know if
>NASA has any guidelines governing this type of situation?
>
>Thanks so much.
>
>Chris
>************************
>Christine L. Foschia