Re: IT issue in eCommons? Charlie Hathaway 06 Jun 2008 11:39 EST

We had a duplicate proposal thing on Commons once caused, i think, by a
change in proposal title as one of the corrections.  Both proposals
remained on Commons but only one ultimately went on to review.  The trick
was making sure, via several phone calls, that the correct one got tagged
as the good one.  It was.

The only real problem was that the PI didnt like seeing the old incorrect
one stay on Commons for quite a while.

Charlie