Re: DUNS numbers Charlie Hathaway 05 Jun 2008 13:29 EST

Thanks everyone for the on and off list comments.  Working in an
environment that embraces the paradoxical more than the pure and living in
a city where opinions outnumber people makes it easier for me to accept
and make good use of the diversity of input.

The sentiment has already been archived repeatedly but this list is Grreat
(TtT).

CH