Re: Maximum PI Effort? Charlie Hathaway 04 Jun 2008 08:59 EST

I have never heard of maximums from the agency end.  Grantee institutions
may have policies that encourage not going too high if only to make new
applications with more effort possible.  Of course, you are toying with
that old hush-hush question: who pays for the time it takes to write
proposals and manage grants?

Charlie