Re: Looking for co-presenters for SRA annual meeting Baumann, John 14 May 2008 18:52 EST

I know my response is late, but please let me know if you do not have
your team of speakers lined up. Thank you and I hope your planning is
going well.

John

John R. Baumann, Ph.D.
Vice Provost for Research
Director, Office of Research Services
5100 Rockhill Road  (US Postal Service)
5211 Rockhill Road (Courier Service)
Kansas City, MO 64110
xxxxxx@umkc.edu
816.235.1303 (v)
816.235.6532 (f)

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Carter, Kim
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 2:12 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Looking for co-presenters for SRA annual meeting

I'm presenting a concurrent session entitled "Succession Planning:
discovering and cultivating "high potential" leaders within your
organization" at the SRA annual meeting on 10/12/08 and am interested in
finding co-presenter(s).  The description for the session includes
objectives to: 1)describe a successful succession plan and identify ways
to recognize, assess and develop staff to make sure they are ready to
assume key roles within the company, 2)recognize the importance of
planning ahead for possible management change within the organization by
developing a pipeline of leaders who are strong and capable to meet
future challenges and 3)identify key components of a training program
that supports a succession plan.  I'm hoping to find one or two
co-presenters who can share examples of how they provide training and
professional development to their staff that expands talents and gives
staff the skills and competencies needed to tackle future challenges.

If you are interested in this topic and available to co-present, please
contact me.

Kim C. Carter
The Ohio State University Research Foundation
614-292-4326
xxxxxx@osu.edu