FW: [RESADM-L] American Heart Association Attn: Laura Kubec Kaars, Charles 02 May 2008 14:55 EST

Hello Laura,

I am quite familiar with expenfiture report template on the AHA website.
Although the sponsor requires a detail on supplies, publications, etc.
you
are only able to place one or two words in each space provided.  I have
no
information on an excel file that can be used as a replacement, but I do
have some advice on how to "trick" the template.

Try to keep detail to one to two words.  If using multiple expenditures
in
one line for example:  lab chemicals and syringes.  Identify those two
things as: chemicals,syringes.  Do not use any spacing as you may
already
know, the template will simply erase anything that is over their
character
limit (whatever that is).  I would not worry about seeming too vague
because
if need be, the sponsor will contact you if they need further
clarification
on any expenditure.

I hope this helps!

-Cara