Re: Training for post award grant/contract administration Joyce Davies 10 Apr 2008 14:04 EST

Sandra,
Management Concepts (www.managementconcepts.com) offers really good
post-award training courses. They have certificate programs or you can pick
and choose individual courses based on your needs. Their headquarters is in
Vienna, VA and their courses are offered there and in Washington, DC but
they also offer some courses at various locations around the country.

I completed the Pass-Through Track several years ago when I was working in
Grants Accounting at another institution and I would strongly recommend
their programs.

Joyce

Joyce M. Davies, CPA, CRA
Senior Financial Manager
Ohio University's Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs
The Ridges, Building 22, Rm 108
Athens, OH 45701

(P)740-597-2578
(F)740-593-4398