Re: Salary Offset at State Universities and Colleges Arthur Eisenberg 24 Mar 2008 09:34 EST

Elaine - thanks for the info on Salary Offset at the institutions you've
been associated with - I sure hope I get additional responses.

Arthur Eisenberg
SUNY College of Optometry
Research Administration
xxxxxx@sunyopt.edu