Re: University Indirect Cost Allocation... Kimberly A. Klatt 04 Mar 2008 10:33 EST

Good Morning Lisa-

I'm currently gathering information on how other institutions distribute
their recovered F&A.  I remembered your initiative back in January and
wondered if you would be willing to share any responses you received
offline?

I would appreciate anything you are willing to share.

Thanks You.
Kim

Kimberly Klatt
Research Compliance Officer
Division of Research
Clarkson University
Box 5630
Potsdam, NY  13699-5630
xxxxxx@clarkson.edu
Phone: (315) 268-6475
Fax: (315) 268-5630

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Lisa Batiste-Evans
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2008 5:11 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] University Indirect Cost Allocation...

Happy New Year Everyone!  Thanks to all of you who have been such a big
help to me since July 2007 when I took on the Gigantic task of
developing a Grants and Sponsored Programs office at my university!

I am in the process of developing a proposal for university indirect
cost allocation.  One of the primary aspects of this proposal will focus
on the how indirect cost can be used as a motivating factor in
increasing faculty research participation.  I would like to have a
fairly large pool of actual data/information from universities (who can
certainly remain anonymous) to include in the proposal.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Lisa Batiste-Evans, Systemwide Director
Grants and Sponsored Programs
Alliant International University