Re: Anthropology, History and Rhetoric Glenn Krell 22 Feb 2008 16:28 EST

This is a very interesting discussion. Just wanted to thank everyone who
contributed.

These types of discussions remind us of the importance of two goals we have
as research administrators: service and compliance. When you combine genuine
concern for achieving both those goals, and protecting the rights of human
subjects, AND an appreciation for the natural tendency of people to have
different perspectives on ethical concerns--then you are in for an
interesting time!

All best regards,
Glenn Krell

=======================
Glenn Krell MPA, CRA
Director, Research Compliance
and Proposal Development
Illinois Institute of Technology
Main Building, Suite 301
3300 South Federal Street
Chicago, Illinois 60616
312-567-7141 (voice)
312-567-7517 (fax)
http://www.grad.iit.edu/research/ORCPD/orcpdhome.html
Did you know? You can search IIT research expertise at:
http://gradweb.iit.edu/gradresearch/searchengine.htm