Re: Indirect Cost (F&A) Rates Charged on Clinical Trials Bivona and Kleinberg BML 21 Feb 2008 13:12 EST

We try to negotiate a 35% indirect rate for clinical trials, which is
different from our federally-approved rate.
_________________________________
Alicia Bivona & Jessica Kleinberg, CRA
Office of Sponsored Programs
Health Research, Inc.
One University Place
Rensselaer, NY 12144-3447

Phone: (518) 431-1264
Fax: (518) 431-1234
Email: xxxxxx@healthresearch.org

 "Bloomberg,
 Robert"
 <xxxxxx@TUFTS                                          To
 -NEMC.ORG>                xxxxxx@hrinet.org
 Sent by: Research                                          cc
 Administration
 List                                                  Subject
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.         Re: [RESADM-L] Indirect Cost (F&A)
 org>                      Rates Charged on Clinical Trials

 02/21/2008 12:38
 PM

 Please respond to
 Research
 Administration
 Discussion List
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.
 org>

In a related question, I would be interested in knowing if anyone is
charging a different rate for clinical trials than they charge for grants.

Thanks.