Re: WAWF training Maggie Griscavage 19 Feb 2008 15:14 EST
We, too, attended WAWF training and, at the last session not so long ago
in New Orleans, we learned that a module was being added to handle
grants and cooperative agreements - which means universities are being
considered as well as commercial vendors. Currently, only our contracts
with DOD are through WAWF and, while not impossible, it's obvious that
WAWF is geared to commercial contractors and higher ed is being made to
wear a wrong-sized shoe. I should also add that we have a couple of
awards that have WAWF in the background, but we draw down from PayWeb so
it's transparent for us. The grants capability was supposed to have been
activated November 2007, but I haven't seen any grants to us that have
WAWF in, yet...

Maggie