Re: WAWF training Longeway, Rebekah L 19 Feb 2008 12:42 EST

Hello,

A few colleagues and I attended the training.  We didn't have to purchase any
software as it was all internet based.  In the training session we were given
a CD that enabled us to practice the invoicing.  However, we soon found out
that WAWF was for business contracts and not for university use.  Our awards
had to be amended because of that.  Have they now included programming that
allows universities to submit invoices via WAWF?

Rebekah L. Longeway, M.Ed.
Cash Manager
Grants Accounting
4301 West Markham, # 545
Little Rock, AR 72205-7199
501.526.5908
501.296.1295 Fax
xxxxxx@uams.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Stacey
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:11 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] WAWF training

Greetings!

Our University has been receiving several email invitations to attend a
training session regarding Wide Area Work Flow.  We have very recently
been introduced to WAWF and had to submit only one invoice using this
system so far.  However, as we understand it, in the very near future we
will be required to submit invoices via WAWF for all awards through the
Department of Defense and possibly other federal agencies.  We're
wondering if anyone has attended any of these training sessions, or
purchased any software for training purposes for the WAWF System?  What
training did you attend/purchase?  Was it beneficial?

Thanks in advance!

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.