Re: Grants.gov Adobe Version test Froman, Kristie M. 12 Feb 2008 12:31 EST

Hi Mike,

Everyone in my office who uses Pro did not get the error. It had been my
understanding (or misunderstanding) that any version of Pro would
corrupt the package and that only the free Reader would work. Here's the
response I got from Vince at Grants.gov:

Kristie,

The following versions WILL NOT receive the error message:

Windows 7.0.8, 7.0.9, 8.1.1, 8.1.2

Mac-Intel 7.0.9, 8.1.1, 8.1.2

Mac-PPC 7.0.9, 8.1.1, 8.1.2

Professional 7.0.8 USES Reader 7.0.8 that's why no error message was
displayed.

Thanks,
Vince Sprouls
Grants.gov PMO