Re: Fwd: Adobe test submissions Michael Nguyen 29 Jan 2008 11:38 EST

Bob,

This is a great request. I know we wanted something like this before
NIH switched to grants.gov, but this would be even more valuable now.
Please update us on any response from the grants.gov team.

Cheers.

Mike

Michael Nguyen
Electronic Research Administrator