Re: Grants.gov Adobe forms questions Chris Harker 25 Jan 2008 13:46 EST

Hi, everyone-

The large number of questions and concerns over the upcoming transition
to Adobe has us wondering just how big this impact will be.  We've put
together a SHORT, six question survey aimed at quantifying some of the
anticipated burden.  I'm sure there are other important questions to ask
but this is a first crack at gathering some data.

If you'd like to take a look at it and, hopefully add your input, please
go here: (www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ebaiDGNKPXlumqB6L9q0ng_3d_3d).
 We will close the survey January 30th at 5:00 PM (Pacific).

While we are most certainly a business, the survey contains no bias
towards our solutions.  The data are confidential and we will be happy
to share the results with the listserv.

Thanks for your consideration.

- Chris

Christian Harker, Ph.D.