Re: File sharing on RESADM-L Terri Hall 11 Jan 2008 12:03 EST

Thanks, Mike...I understand it'll take some time to review.
It'd be a big help to the list and prevent many of those 'me too' emails.
Terri

Terri M. Hall
Director, Electronic Research Administration
Associate Director, Pre-Award
Office of Research
University of Notre Dame
(574) 631-7378
~ Serving faculty researchers in grant submissions ~

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Mike L.
Varney
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 8:51 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] File sharing on RESADM-L

Terri -

 The ListServ does have file sharing abilities, however I have never set
them up or evaluated them.  I'm rather inundated with tasks at the moment,
but when I have the opportunity I will look into these features.  It's been
requested before.

-- Mike Varney / HRI

 Terri Hall
 <xxxxxx@ND.EDU>
 Sent by: Research                                          To
 Administration            xxxxxx@hrinet.org
 List                                                       cc
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.
 org>                                                  Subject
 Re: [RESADM-L] Research Needs
 Survey & other attachments
 01/08/2008 02:36
 PM

 Please respond to
 Research
 Administration
 Discussion List
 <xxxxxx@hrinet.
 org>

Mike V - is there any way a folder for such attachments can be placed on
the HRINET.org website near the link for this listserv.so that anyone who's
interested can download such attachments since they are not to be sent to
the entire listserv?

It would save some traffic for all who are interested in the information
with the originator simply informing the listserv that it's there.

How to get it to the folder?  Perhaps the person with the original
attachment could forward to you for placement in the folder.or could we
have access to do it ourselves? I obviously haven't thought it all through
because I'm not sure of the possibilities.but I thought I'd ask to start
the conversation.