Re: NIH data sharing plan Bloomberg, Robert 11 Jan 2008 11:32 EST

I'd appreciate receiving the responses to this.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org]On Behalf
Of Patrick Brown
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 11:15 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH data sharing plan

Hello Research-Lers,

Does anyone have a template developed for NIH's data sharing and
model organism plans they could share?  Or could you send links to
examples we could adapt with permission?  I'm thinking this doesn't
have to be lengthy or in great detail, just want to make sure we get
the essentials covered for the review.

Thanks much,

Patrick Brown, CRA, Deputy Director
National Center for Physical Acoustics