Re: NIH data sharing plan Kris Rhodes 11 Jan 2008 11:19 EST

Patrick,

Have you seen the guidance and sample on the NIH website -

http://grants.nih.gov/grants/policy/data_sharing/data_sharing_guidance.h
tm#ex.

Kris

Kris Rhodes MS, CRA
Director, Grants Administration
Wake Forest University Health Sciences
Phone:  336-716-3019

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On
Behalf Of Patrick Brown
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 11:15 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] NIH data sharing plan

Hello Research-Lers,

Does anyone have a template developed for NIH's data sharing and model
organism plans they could share?  Or could you send links to examples we
could adapt with permission?  I'm thinking this doesn't have to be
lengthy or in great detail, just want to make sure we get the essentials
covered for the review.

Thanks much,

Patrick Brown, CRA, Deputy Director
National Center for Physical Acoustics