Re: Grants.gov: what systems work Terri Hall 29 Nov 2007 10:22 EST

Great job...thanks for sharing it Bob.
Terri

Terri M. Hall
Director, Electronic Research Administration
Associate Director, Pre-Award
Office of Research
University of Notre Dame
(574) 631-7378
~ Serving faculty researchers in grant submissions ~

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Beattie
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 10:02 AM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: [RESADM-L] Grants.gov: what systems work

I thought folks might find it useful to see a comparison of what
computers and operating systems work with the various forms fillers
for Grants.gov.  I made up a matrix and posted to my web site.
Please take a look and let me know if I have missed anything or have
an error.  Thanks

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~abeattie/dbasum2005/Grantgovopts.htm

Bob
Robert Beattie
UMich Grants.gov Liaison
Managing Senior Project Representative for Electronic Research
Administration
Division of Research Development and Administration
University of Michigan
xxxxxx@umich.edu   (734) 936-1283
Learn more about Grants.gov @ UMICH
http://www.research.umich.edu/era/grants_gov/