Re: CCR data missing William Clark 20 Nov 2007 18:54 EST

Hi,
One other note about the CCR update process. Apparently, you can
update your information, have all the green checks present and the
status message say update successful and still be be rejected. Seems
like a secondary error-checking process doesn't go into effect until
CCR processes the information 24-48 hours later. When you check back
later, it'll say invalid and you'll be clueless. In my experience,
what caused it was I put in zero when it wanted a blank. Fortunately,
the help person, Tiffany, was very helpful. Bill

William F. Clark
Director
Office of Sponsored Projects
Kerr 463 (MS OSP)