Re: CCR data missing Meyer, Diane M [S P] 20 Nov 2007 15:36 EST

I checked ours and found that the NAICS number was the only thing
missing.
It's a good idea to check, though!

Diane M. Meyer, Proposal Team Director
Office of Sponsored Programs Administration
Iowa State University
1138 Pearson
Ames, Iowa  50011-2207
515-294-4567 (voice)  515-294-8000 (fax)

http://ospa.iastate.edu

If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light.  Take off all your
envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness, and fear.

-Glenn Clark

Behalf