Re: Grants.Gov and Adobe Bonnie Kwit 15 Nov 2007 07:47 EST

When I received these errors, I had to totally re-do the application.  G.g
said that the application had NOT been updated but, once I downloaded a new
application everything went thru without any errors or warnings.  Good luck.

Bonnie

Bonnie Kwit
Oakland University
500 O'Dowd Hall
xxxxxx@oakland.edu
(248) 370-4116

-----Original Message-----
From: Research Administration List [mailto:xxxxxx@hrinet.org] On Behalf Of
Andrew Parkerson-Gray
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:05 PM
To: xxxxxx@hrinet.org
Subject: Re: [RESADM-L] Grants.Gov and Adobe

Speaking of Adobe and Grants.gov, does anyone have a clue what the heck
these errors mean? They're totally cryptic. Grants.gov is yet to respond
to me...I've gone over the application several times, and nothing seems
to be missing or out of place...Any ideas?

Cheers,
Andrew

> Dear Applicant:
>
> Your submission was received on 2007-11-14T13:37:40-04:00
> .
> However it contained the following error and cannot be forwarded to the
granting agency.

> Error: Schema validation failed
> DefaultValidationHandler found 4 problems:
> 	4 Errors:
> 	1: (line 2 column 3976) cvc-complex-type.2.4.d: Invalid content
starting with element 'SF424A:BudgetSummary'. No child element is expected
at this point.
> 	2: (line 2 column 8020) cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content
starting with element 'globLib:State'. One of
'{"http://apply.grants.gov/system/GlobalLibrary-V2.0":State,
"http://apply.grants.gov/system/GlobalLibrary-V2.0":Province,
"http://apply.grants.gov/system/GlobalLibrary-V2.0":ZipPostalCode,
"http://apply.grants.gov/system/GlobalLibrary-V2.0":Country}' is expected.
> 	3: (line 2 column 8347) cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content
starting with element 'globLib:PrefixName'. One of
'{"http://apply.grants.gov/system/GlobalLibrary-V2.0":PrefixName,
"http://apply.grants.gov/system/GlobalLibrary-V2.0":FirstName}' is expected.
> 	4: (line 2 column 10693) cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content
starting with element 'globLib:PrefixName'. One of
'{"http://apply.grants.gov/system/GlobalLibrary-V2.0":PrefixName,
"http://apply.grants.gov/system/GlobalLibrary-V2.0":FirstName}' is expected.

> The document is NOT valid!
>
> Please correct the above error and resubmit your application to
Grants.gov.